Monday, May 21, 2012

Tracking my HCG Diet!!!

Day 10- I am proud to say that, since last Monday, I have lost 11.2 pounds!!!! And 7.25 inches (total body)!!!!! I was starting to feel a little down about this. Yesterday was really hard because EVERYTHING made me hungry. And feeding Raileigh my favorite food, just killed me. But I stayed strong. Thank god I did, or else I would not feel THIS Amazing!!! I have been wearing Lazy Day Clothes the past few days, so hopefully when I get ready for work today, my Jeans will be a little bigger. Which will only put a SMILE :) on my face! I have noticed that my face looks a bit slimmer, along with my chest. And my skin is a heck of a lot clearer. So this diet is helping in so many ways! Thank you Mom for leading me to the right place, thank you Travis, Mom, Jazz, Rai, and to ALLLLL Of my friends and family that are helping support me! You guys are such a big help!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my lovely! I'm subscribing to your blog. Check mine out too! I am so excited and proud of you for doing this for yourself.

    http://runs-like-doe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete