Friday, May 18, 2012

Tracking my HCG Diet!

Day 8- Well, the excruciating hunger has subsided. Well, more or less I got used to it yesterday. Which is about when they said it would. BUTTTTTTTT.... I have lost 8.6lbs since Monday!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! LoL I feel a tad more energized, and I know it will only get better from here. Even though the hunger pains are gone, I cant help but daydream about a nice, big, juicy hamburger, or a Carne Asada taco from Pedros Tacos... OR a BOBs Burrito from El Tepehuan.... Shit. I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEE a friggen Krispy Kreme. But I have given up that 'BAD' food for a healthier lifestyle, better body. I cant wait to be back to (almost) my Pre-Hawaii body. I took myself for granted back then, and I see it now more than ever.

(ps. those were the FIRST 3 pounds I lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment