Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tracking my Hcg Diet!

Day 27-Well. This last week has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Between Raileigh being sick, not sleeping, teething (WHEN WILL IT END!!!), and becoming insanely bored with food.. I had gained a little over 2 pounds. I was absolutely DEVESTATED. Then, thinking about everything that I have been doing/eating, I realized that not only was I over-doing it while exercising (apparently you can walk too much during this diet??!) I belive I was over consuming salt in my foods. Oh, AND, I was sleeping like SH*T. So, I was in NO mood to write on Monday. And yesterday, I was completely consumed in The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy during my little bit of free time. So here I am FINALLY updating my progress for you!

 One thing that the book keeps saying (Yea, I do re-read it) is that even if you are NOT losing pounds, you may still be losing inches. I am very happy to say that as of Monday, I had lost more inces then the previous week. So, that helped my mood a lot. It still devestated me when I had gained lbs though. But, losing this much weight is not going to be an easy thing. I am learning about it as I go. As of today, I am 11 days away from my last day of drops, and then I have 3 days after that I have to keep the 500 calorie diet. Then, the most anticipated day for me (21st) I FINALLY get to jump up to 1200 calories and eat BREAKFAST! I can't wait. Shoot, I cant wait to have a nice cold glass of milk. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm....

My Day 27 Update (sorry again for being a few days late)

Pounds Lost: 25.2
Inches Lost: 14.75

No comments:

Post a Comment