Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tracking my Hcg Diet!

Okay. Please dont hate me for waiting TOO long to write this. This is why I do not do a blog. I forget. ALL THE TIME.

So, through the 40 days, I was on quite the rollercoaster. But the total outcome... That is what made the ride worth it. I am so in love with who I am becoming. I run 2-4 miles a day (yea yea, maybe on the elliptical but still) and I am still losing weight. I lost a total of 35 lbs (have not done my inches yet... ) and since going to Colorado for a week, eating like a total FATTY and then coming home, I gained about 7lbs, and have lost about 11 lbs since I got home. SO, lesson learned, DONT eat like Fatty McFatterson. :-)

P.S.... With the pic from today... I am so beyond disgusted with myself. I am so embarrassed that I let myself get SO bad... NEVERRRRRRRRRRR AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. You look SO good! I am so proud of your determination. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete